About Me

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Day Conversations...


Tim from Trussville: I need to order flowers. How much are your dozen roses?
Ann’s Balloons & Flowers Designer: A man who knows what he wants to give – we like that. Call us directly and our dozen roses start at $60. It’s true, prices go up for red roses on Valentine’s Day, but it’s not the florist making those prices, we pay more for them too! Our customer’s that call us directly won’t see a price change.

Gary from Gardendale: My wife doesn’t like flowers – I’m looking for something different. What else ya got?
Ann’s Balloons & Flowers Designer: What about balloons and junk food basket or what about a Gourmet Chocolate basket! Did you know about 99% of women love chocolate? We also have stuffed animals and gifts like picture frames and mugs filled with Hershey kisses.

Tina from Tarrant: I want to send something to my mom. Any suggestions?
Ann’s Balloons & Flowers Designer: We have beautiful blooming plants if she has a green thumb. If not, what about a pamper basket with all kinds of spa products.

Harry from Hoover: I want some flowers delivered to my wife, but I want something different than roses.
Ann’s Balloons & Flowers Designer: We have a wide assortment of flowers for Valentine’s Day. If she loves a particular flower, like tulips, we can arrange a vase entirely of tulips. Or our favorite is a mixed flower arrangement. If she loves the color purple, we can do an arrangement with all kinds of different purple flowers. Take a look at our website – there’s tons of designs.

Bill from Birmingham: My wife doesn’t want flowers because they die. I want to have something delivered to that she can use.
Ann’s Balloons & Flowers Designer: Is she a sports fan? What about a University of Alabama basket with Magnolia Lane pottery, or a zebra print mug with the UA logo filled with coffee and hot chocolate? We also have cute collapsible totes that you could use to take to the grocery store or pack a picnic.